We are looking for a senior DevOps Engineer to help us build state-of-the-art delivery pipelines and manage the InfraOps needs of Design is Dead and its managed service clients.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our and our customer’s needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Kubernetes and ansible, we’d love to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
If so far, you feel identified… continue reading.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- You experience in a DevOps provisioning tool ideally Ansible.
- You’d be responsible for the provisioning and maintenance of continuous delivery pipelines of projects
- Experience with the big cloud providers. Amazon is a must and Google Cloud, Azure are nice to have.
- Knowledge of the Kubernetes platform and Docker
- Load balancers, routing , firewalls, SDN (software defined network), Storage (S3, Ceph, ….) are familiar concepts
- Experience with a CI/CD tool ideally Jenkins
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Experience in implementing SSO, Active Directory and Oauth
- Experience with VMWare
- ChatOps seems a fun thing to do
- You have used Sonarqube, Nexus and the Atlassian stack
What do we offer?
- Our ears and hearts; so we know what you desire
- A solid team to work with that stands for quality and agility
- A job with a lot of autonomy within a European network
- A good balance between life and work
- An attractive salary package with incentives…