Hi there! Do you speak the coolest language of them all? Java of course..!
Are you a developer that wants to make an impact on a project? Do you take pride into delivering quality code? Are you the person that will challenge yourself and your team openly?
Cool, it seems we got your attention.
Who are we looking for?
Design is Dead is looking for a Java developer with 3/5 years of experience that does not mind to work with Java-based CMSs such as Adobe Experience Manager (CQ/AEM)
What is the skillset that we are aiming for?
Well, let us tell you what is our technology stack and you decide if you are the right match. Just think what your strengths are and let’s talk!
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS and SASS;
- Cucumber and Selenium for automating the functional tests;
- Karma/Jasmine for unit test in JS;
- Angular 1 and 2, ES6;
- Java 8;
- MongoDB, Oracle,…
- Continuous integration
What do we offer?
- Our ears and hearts; so we know what you desire
- Room to grow, personally and professionally
- A solid team to work with.
- A good balance between life and work.
- An attractive salary package bla-bla-bla…
Well, and if you have the following, we’ll just fall in love with you…
- Are you the kind of person who attends geeky meetups?
- Are you a brand evangelist?
- Ready to challenge the status quo of your colleagues and customer?