Hi there! Do you feel sometimes that the role of a Functional Analyst is that role that works in close liaison with all the departments from the end-user to the dev team?
Do you like to take a project from concept to launch and beyond, integrating insights from customers, salespeople and developers to build a great product and launch it on time?
Do you see yourself playing an important role on this?
If your answer is yes.. cool! it seems we got your attention.
What is the skillset that we are aiming for?
Well, you are senior enough to feel comfortable with the following:
- You feel like at home when you are part of an Agile team and you feel empowered to boost the mindset of every member to think alike an Analyst.
- We work with big corporations and we integrate complex back-end systems in a nice a beautiful interface.
- UX and CX are a priority for you.
- Wireframes are your basic tool to start a conversation.
- You have some experience within Content Management Systems (AEM is a big plus)
- You can work well with clients without being afraid to educate them
- You speak English. Dutch and French are a strong plus.
What do we offer?
- Our ears and hearts; so we know what you desire
- Room to grow, personally and professionally
- A solid team to work with.
- A good balance between life and work.
- An attractive salary package bla-bla-bla…
Well, and if you have the following, we’ll just fall in love with you…
- Are you the kind of person who attends geeky meetups?
- Are you a brand evangelist?
- Ready to challenge the status quo of your colleagues and customer?
Just drop us an email ( jobs [at] designisdead [dot] com ).