Emakina Group is a European group of digital agencies, including The Reference, with services built around five core activities: Integrated Communication, Web Building, Interactive Communication, Applications and Commerce. Emakina Group has more than 850 employees worldwide and has many international companies in its client portfolio.
For its Brussels offices, Emakina Group is looking for a dynamic and talented company lawyer ("Legal Counsel") to join the legal department in view of (but not limited to) providing legal assistance to Emakina Group subsidiaries in Belgium and the Netherlands.
You will cooperate with and report to the General Counsel of Emakina Group. Your tasks and responsibilities include the following:
• Act as a 'trusted legal advisor' mainly with regard to commercial law matters.
• Provide accurate and timely legal advice to the management teams and sales team.
• Negotiate and execute contracts and related documents.
• Advise on GDPR and other privacy legislation.
• Assist with acquisitions (M&A).
• Draft and Implement Group policies.
• Organize and provide internal seminars and training.
• You are perfectly bilingual (NL-ENG) with a good knowledge of French.
• You have at least 2 years of experience either as an in-house lawyer in a large company or organization and/or as an associate in an international law firm.
• You are well organized, and work in a structured and result-oriented manner.
• You are stress resistant and are at your best in unexpected circumstances.
• You are pragmatic.
• You are a team player.
• You represent one of Europe's most successful digital agencies.
• You are part of a people-oriented and fast-growing organization.
• You will have the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and expertise.
• You will receive an attractive remuneration, supplemented by an extensive package of extralegal benefits.
• You work from our offices in Brussels, located in the center of green Watermael-Bosvoorde with an extensive network of public transport in the area.
Contact Pierre-Olivier Merat (email@example.com)