Emakina Group is a European group of digital agencies, including The Reference, with services built around five core activities: Integrated Communication, Web Building, Interactive Communication, Applications and Commerce. Emakina Group has more than 850 employees worldwide and has many international companies in its client portfolio.
For its Brussels offices, Emakina Group is looking for a dynamic and talented paralegal (“Paralegal Administrator”) to join the legal department in view of (but not limited to) providing legal assistance to Emakina Group subsidiaries in Belgium and the Netherlands.
You will cooperate with and report to the Legal Counsel of Emakina Group. Your tasks and responsibilities include the following:
• Provide legal and administrative support to the office of the General Counsel mainly in matters of commercial and privacy law.
• First line review of commercial agreements.
• Perform corporate governance and company secretarial administrative tasks.
• Assist with acquisitions (M&A).
• Provide administrative assistance regarding the drafting and Implementation of Group policies.
• Organize internal seminars and training.
• You are perfectly bilingual (NL-ENG or FR-ENG) with a good knowledge of French, respectively Dutch.
• You have at least 4 years of experience either as an in-house paralegal/administrative aid in a large company or organization and/or as a paralegal in an international law firm.
• You are very well organized, and work in a structured and result-oriented manner.
• You are stress resistant and eager to help.
• You are pragmatic.
• You are a team player.
• You like to perform and be in charge of administrative tasks.
• You work for one of Europe's most successful digital agencies.
• You are part of a people-oriented and fast-growing organization.
• You will have the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and expertise.
• You will receive an attractive remuneration, supplemented by an extensive package of extralegal benefits.
• You work from our offices in Brussels, located in the center of green Watermael-Bosvoorde with an extensive network of public transport in the area.
Contact Pierre-Olivier Merat (email@example.com)